|AFTER APRIL 18th IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR SERVICES|
* Call or demand immediate payment, nor will the agency call about taxes owed without first having mailed you a bill.
* Demand that you pay taxes without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal the amount they say you owe.
* Require you to use a specific payment method for your taxes, such as a prepaid debit card.
* Ask for a credit or debit card number over the phone.
* Threaten to bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have you arrested for not paying.
If you do receive a phone call from someone claiming they are from the IRS, record the employee's name, badge number, the call back number and caller ID if available. THEN call 1-800-366-4484 to determine if the caller is an IRS employee with a legitimate need to contact you.
More information can be found on the IRS website www.irs.gov under the HELP AND RESOURCES tab.
GOOGLE CHROME USERS:
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH OUR EMAIL LINKS
PLEASE CLICK HERE.
June 8, 1950 - August 4, 2013
"KMPTax 2016 Tax Season Newsletter"
(CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS 2 PAGE .PDF FILE)
AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
For 2015, here is a link that may help you to answer questions about the Affordable Health Care Act. This is a .pdf file that you can download to your computer and read it with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Here's the link:
Other websites regarding the Affordable Health Care Act:
|KMPTax 2016 CLIENT CHECKLIST|
|KMPTax 2016 DEDUCTION CHECKLIST|